Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship right away,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1001-B
A FEW B-STOCK / USED UNITS AVAILABLE (EX METALLICA)
No original packaging.
The Axe-Fx II XL+ is the ultimate all-in-one preamp/effects processor. It contains a vast virtual inventory of hundreds of vintage and modern guitar amps, speaker cabinets, guitar stompbox and studio effects, and more. It accurately recreates the sound and feel of tube amps and can "tone match" the sound of your live amp or a recording. It is ideal for both stage and studio use, with heavy-duty construction and a high-quality, ultra low-noise design.
The Axe-Fx II has superb sound with unrivalled power and flexibility, offering many improvements over traditional guitar amps and effects, including extremely light weight, precise sound control, computer integration, very simple rig design possibilities, and more. Despite its advanced technology, it is remarkably easy to use.
It contains an extensive collection of virtual effects, amps, speaker cabs, microphones, studio processing, and more, enabling you to build virtual rigs to save as presets. It features our most advanced technology to date: Quantum Amp Modeling, UltraRes™ Speaker Cab simulation, Virtual G3 Drive pedals, IR Capture, Tone Match, and more.
The Axe-Fx II XL+ is known for ease of use, powerful automation and remote control capabilities, and incredible flexibility. With extensive professional I/O, it is ready to be connected to full range powered speakers (or PA), traditional power amp and cabs, or mixing desk/recorder
- 256+ simulations of classic amps featuring Quantum Technology for real tube amp sound and feel.
- Space for 768 Presets, each an entire rig with amp(s), cab(s) and effects.
- 175+ onboard speaker cabinet simulations including custom blends from RedWirez and Ownhammer.
- 1024 memories to expand your tone with new Cab-Packs or your own user cabs.
- Hundreds of effects including all-time favorite stomp boxes and leading edge studio processor sounds.
- 35+ "G3" Drive pedal simulations.
- "Type" control makes it easy to dial in classic settings for delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, reverbs (and more).
- Extensive, versatile, professional I/O including balanced outputs, and SPDIF/AES digital I/O.
- Onboard stereo effects loop for inserting outboard equipment.
- USB provides 2×4 Audio Interface capability for easy recording/re-ampimg
- (Requires Mac OS 10.7.4 or newer, or Windows XP SP3 or newer)
- USB provides 1×1 high speed MIDI-over-USB. (Requires Mac OS 10.5.7 or newer, or Windows XP SP3 or newer)
- Built-in FASLINK™ port for connection to MFC-101 Mark III over a conventional XLR cable.
- Dedicated MIDI THRU jack provides lower latency MIDI relaying (vs. shared OUT/THRU in the Mark II).
- Humbuster™ Outputs help reduce the hum caused by ground loops (when used with Humbuster Cables).
- Two onboard PEDAL jacks for connecting the EV-1 or other expression pedals.
- VALUE knob features an optical encoder with a lifespan of 1,000,000+ rotations.
- “Secret Sauce III” instrument input features a lower noise floor than any previous Axe-Fx.
- Built-in backup firmware allows recovery in the event of complications during update.
- Backward compatibility with Axe-Fx II Mark I/II/XL presets via Axe-Edit software.