Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship right away,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1004
The MFC-101 MK III Foot Controller is the perfect control center for the Axe-Fx II / XL+. It puts powerful remote control capabilities at your feet with the ability to select presets, turn effects on and off, tap tempo, and much more. Connect up to four expression pedals to control effects like wah, volume, whammy and more, and four external switches for even more control options. This rugged, road-ready pedalboard works great to control other MIDI devices as well. The new MFC-101 MK3 is equipped with a FASLINK connector for direct interconnection with the Axe-Fx II XL. It also has an EtherCON and MIDI ports of the earlier model.
The MFC-101 is designed and built to last, ready for life on the road and great night after night on-stage performance:
- 16-gauge powder-coated steel chassis.
- Twenty-one quiet SOLID STATE SWITCHES in 3 ergonomic tiers
- Patented SSS switches are easy to operate, very quiet, and far more failure resistant than traditional footswitches.
- Twenty one bi-color LEDs
- Brilliant 20-character transflective display
- Jacks for 4 expression pedals and 4 external switches
- Ethercon to connect an Axe-Fx II (Eliminates ACadapter AND Phantom power!)
- FASLINK port to connect an Axe-Fx II over a single XLR cable.
- 7-pin MIDI out supports phantom powering the unit
With incredibly flexible MIDI capabilities and a range of connector options, the MFC-101 is designed to fit diverse needs. A typical scenario is depicted below, showing the MFC-101 with 4 external expression pedals and 4 external switches connected to an Axe-Fx II by a CAT5 cable (which also powers the MFC-101 without the need for an AC adapter.) An outboard MIDI device is connected at the THRU port of the Axe-Fx II, which is itself connected via USB to a computer for simultaneous editing/recording. Nearly infinite possible scenarios exist; see the MFC-101 or Axe-Fx II user manuals for more ideas.